Growth Factor Eye Serum
Retinol-free gel-like serum with growth factors and exclusive ZPRO® technology that targets the appearance of lines, wrinkles, eye creasing and loss of volume.
- Reduces the appearance of expression lines and eye wrinkles
- Visibly improves the appearance of volume
- Improves plumpness and hydration
- Cooling applicator revives the look of tired eyes
- Re-invigorates eye skin health + vitality
- ZO® Growth Factor Technology – enzymatic + plant-derived growth factors support skin’s natural restorative pathways
- Neuropeptide – fast-acting; improves the appearance of lines + wrinkles
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate – fast-acting hydrator; plumps + visibly fills increases
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Lupinus Albus Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, PEG-35 Castor Oil, Hieracium Pilosella Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Cordyceps Militaris Mycelium Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinesis Root Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lactobacillus Ferment, Phospholipids, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Tocopheryl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Ethyl Linoleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Proline, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Beta-Glucan, Tocopherol, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Adenosine Triphosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, PVP, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.
Directions For Use
Apply to clean, dry skin. Draw small, gentle circles into the eye orbital area in the AM/PM or as needed.