Skin Care Bootcamp: Acne Program
Acne is a common inflammatory disorder involving blockage of the pores. Although it is mostly found amongst teens, we are seeing it more and more into adulthood. The Acne Skin Care Bootcamp Packages aims at treating the 3 causes of acne:
1. Blocked pores
2. Oil Production
3. Over growth of bacteria C.acnes
We know these conditions are exacerbated by hormones and certain medical conditions therefore your treatment will be tailored to treat both the aesthetic AND medical conditions that lead to acne and further scarring.
1. Medical Management: Our medical team will review your treatment plan, and offer topical and/or oral medications that are tailored to your skin care needs. From prescription antibiotics/benzoyl peroxide creams to oral hormonal treatments we use evidence based clinically proven medications to treat the underlying cause of your breakouts. The BEST PART is these medications are often covered under your drug benefits plan.
Prescription Medications include:
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Topical antibiotic/ or retinol gels plus creams.
- Birth Control
2. Chemical Peels: Exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin texture and turnover.
3. Dermasound therapy: Penetrates skin to kill C.acnes bacteria, reduces inflammation and soothe redness.
4. IV therapy: Jumpstart your program with IV therapy to help reduce redness, inflammation and breakouts. Vitamin Drip Cosmetic formula is skincare at its finest.