This next-generation, skin rejuvenating formula improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, skin tone, and texture. It’s the only growth factor product proven to address sagging skin. Visible results in just 2 weeks. Results continue to improve through 24 weeks of use.1
Colorless, fragrance-free, lightweight, matte finish. Appropriate for all skin types.
- Smooths visible coarse wrinkles and fine lines
- Clinically proven to address sagging skin
- Results starting in just 2 weeks
- Progressive results measured over 24 weeks
Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Glycereth-7 Triacetate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Whey Protein, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Dimer Tripeptide-43, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Sclerotium Gum, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Pullulan, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dextran, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
This advanced formula acts on multiple levels to help get you to age-defying results.
- Next-generation growth factor blend - Supports healthy skin functions
- Innovative peptide complex - Nourishes your skin
RENESSENSCE (RSC) ADVANCED
Specifically designed to support the results of the growth factor blend, this highly active blend of botanicals, marine extracts, and peptides includes:
- French flax seed - Supports repair functions
- Marine extract - Supports skin's renewal processes
- Green microalgae - Supports collagen and elastin levels
IN CLINICAL STUDIES1:
6 Years Younger
A third-party, validated psychometric scale revealed that patients felt they looked up to 6 years younger after 12 weeks.
Appearance of Sagging Skin
Significant improvements in the appearance of sagging skin after 8 weeks.
Subjects felt increasingly more satisfied with continued use measured over 24 weeks.