The Halo Laser is a revolutionary laser that operates using two distinct wavelengths, ablative and non ablative.
Ablative lasers remove the outer layer of the skin while heating up the underlying structure.
Non-ablative lasers use light, and sometimes heat, to trigger a controlled injury and phototherapy.
Ablative laser resurfacing is the best choice for:
- Significant fine lines and wrinkles
- Have deep or pitted scaring
- Want to see significant results fast
- Able to take time off work
Non-ablative lasers is the best choice for:
- Mild fine lines and wrinkles
- Pigment related concerns such as sun spots or acne scars
- Mild to moderate concerns in skin texture and tone
- Willing to undergo several treatments before getting your best results.
- Unable to have downtime.
Total Recovery Time:
Number of treatments:
What To Expect
Before the treatment, the provider will place a topical anaesthetic ointment on the skin for improved comfort to numb the area being treated. During the treatment, you should feel minimal to no discomfort as the HALO handpiece gently rolls across your skin. Simultaneously, cool air will blow for additional comfort. After the treatment, most patients will continue to feel warm for an additional 30 to 60 minutes, or a bit longer with deeper treatment levels.