What is Dysport Cosmetic?
Dysport is one of many muscle relaxants designed to block the transmission of nerve impulses in targeted muscles. It is within the category of neuromodulators.
Dysport is used to treat and prevent wrinkles, fine lines, and deep facial furrows. By working beneath the surface, this neuromodulator helps reduce the underlying muscle activity that causes the skin to appear wrinkled or folded.
Who is a good candidate:
- People over the age of 18.
- People who are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Overall healthy individuals.
- People with no history of neuromuscular diseases such as myasthenia, gravis, or multiple sclerosis.
What to expect:
- Most Dysport procedures take between 10-15 minutes which allows you to return to your daily schedule immediately. You can come in on your lunch break if you'd like! Make-up can be applied immediately after treatment.
Where can it be used:
- Chin dimple.
- Ask us for a full list.