Medical Facials (Dermasound)
How is the treatment performed?
This medical facial or Dermasound TM is a three in one advanced facial that offers exfoliation, better product penetration and cellular repair through low frequency ultrasonic waves and Microcurrent.
What can I expect for downtime?
Minimal to zero downtime. Your skin might appear flush for about an hour post-treatment but you could apply make-up and resume normal activities right after.
How long is the procedure?
What are the benefits of this treatment?
- Reduces fine lines
- Improves tone and texture
- Helps congested skin
- Improves hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of Rosacea
- Reduces inflammation
How often should I do this treatment?
This treatment could be done every 2-6 weeks
What type of skin is this treatment ideal for?
- Congested skin with open and closed comedones (black and white heads)
- Rough skin texture
- Uneven tone
- Loss of glow and firmness
Who should avoid the treatment/ contraindications?
- Pregnant women
- If you have severe skin conditions
- Heart condition
- Botox or fillers in the last two weeks
- Medical Facial: Dermasound $250 (package of 3 $600)
- Dermaplaning + Medical Facial $300
- Teen Acne Treatment (Dermasound treatment 30 mins with consultation) $150
- Triple Threat: Dermaplaning + Medical Facial + Microneedling $450 (package of 3 $1080)
View additional aftercare instructions.
View all of our services available in Calgary.
Minimal to 0
Total Recovery Time:
Number of treatments needed:
Up to the patient
Every 2-6 weeks as needed
Before & After
Rosacea OXYGEN Treatment
DermasoundTM Treatment for Acne
Age Management - 8 Weeks
Ready To Book?
Acne and Blemishes
Clear skin often doesn’t just happen. While cleansing twice a day helps, your skin often needs multiple modalities to treat the underlying problem. Whether it's caused by hormones, bacteria, excessive oil production or dead skin cells don’t worry we’ve got you covered.
Resacea/Redness; Defined as bumps, time pus filled pimples and enlarged blood vessels on the skin, rosacea can be described as rough, red, uneven skin. Some clinical symptoms include: Pimple like bumps (without black or white heads), burning, stinging or itching, dry skin, persistent redness and frequent flushing. Treatment can include topical antibiotics, tretinoin and steroids.