Morpheus8 Skin Tightening Treatment in Calgary
Using insulated microneedles, Morpheus8 uses radio-frequency (RF) technology to stimulate collagen production, tighten ligaments and successfully remodel fat cells. By uniquely targeting the multiple layers of the subcutaneous tissue and dermis, the morpheus8 device allows your provider to customize treatments to your goals. In contrast to other non-surgical devices, there is little to no damage to the dermis, resulting in minimal to no downtime.
Who are good candidates for Morpheus8?
- Patients who are over the age of 18
- Patient who suffer from mild to moderate skin laxity, jowling/nasolabial folds and/or fine lines or wrinkles.
- Patient who are not pregnant, breastfeeding, or suffer from significant past medical history.
Morpheus8 can correct the following conditions with fractional radiofrequency and microneedling:
- Wrinkles and sagging skin under the eyes
- Stretch marks
- Acne scars
- Face, jawline, or neck skin that is loose or sagging
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the face, neck, and décolletage
What areas can Morpheus8 treat?
- Face $950 - Package of 3/$2600
- Face & Neck $1100 - Package of 3/$2900
- Eyes (add on) $275
- Body Tight - $1197
- Body (Add On Area) - $999
- Scar treatment $450
- Stretch Marks $650
View additional aftercare instructions.
View all of our services available in Calgary.
60 to 90 min
Total Recovery Time:
Number of treatments:
What To Expect
As with all services at Bardot, our first step is determining your goals, expectations and discussing ALL the potential options available to reach those goals. Once we’ve determined you a good candidate for the morpheus8 and it’s the best treatment option for you, a custom treatment plan will be made within your budget and to meet your end goals.
Once were ready to begin treatment topical anesthetic will be applied to your treatment area and left to take affect for up to an hour. Bardot also offers a list of custom comfort options to best optimize your experience. Once your topical agent has taking affect, your face is double cleansed and prepared for treatment. Radiofrequency energy is then used to treat the target area with a specialized matrix of microneedles and energy. This combination of miconeedling and radio frequency energy stimulates the production of collagen and elastin as well as remodels subcutaneous tissues resulting in firmer more tighter skin and underlying structures. The treatment itself will take 30-60 minutes, however with comfort measures and teaching expect to be with us for about 2 hours. There is a possibility of bruising, tenderness, and minimal bleeding at the treatment site; however, these symptoms usually subside within 2-3 days as a result of the minimally invasive nature of the procedure.
In order to maximize the results of your treatment, you will be instructed on post-procedure skin care after your treatment.
Morpheus8 Before and After
Before and After Images will go here
View all of our services available in Calgary.
Before & After
Ready To Book?
What is Morpheus8?
It is the first subdermal adipose remodeling device (SARD) that combines the power of radiofrequency (RF) and microneedling, triggering the formation of collagen and elastin to tighten and smooth skin on the face and body. The combination of these two technologies allows the treatment to target both superficial and deep layers of the skin to resurface and coagulate the tissue.
Does is hurt?
The treatment is tolerable with the use of our potent numbing agent that is left on the treated area 45-60 minutes prior to the treatment. Additionally, we understand the everyone has a different pain tolerance and therefore, we offer a variety of pain management options such as:
- Pronox “laughing gas”
- Lidocaine injections
- *Click the link* for a full comfort menu - Comfort Menu Coming Soon
How long does it last?
Results typically last 12-24 months after your last treatment. We recommend taking good care of your skin by using appropriate medical-grade skincare and protecting it from sun exposure to ensure long-lasting results.
It is also recommended to maintain your initial treatments with our maintenance treatments, done 3-6 months a part *to be discussed*
Morpheus8 is Health Canada approved for treating:
- Tighten skin that has become lax
- Improve skin elasticity
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooth skin that has become rough
- Even skin tone and lighten areas of discoloration
- Reduce unwanted superficial fat deposits
- Remodel fat pads
- Make skin look younger and more radiant
- Minimize stretch marks
- Reduce discoloration from acne
- Make scar tissue less noticeable
While Morpheus8 can safely benefit all skin types and tones, there are some contraindications that should be taken into consideration:
- Intradermal or superficial subdermal areas injected with Botox or filler
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS or HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications
- Any active skin condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and rash
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.